1st NATIONAL GAMES FOR DISABLED WHICH WERE HELD AT PRC.
1. Since 1984 as per Kendriya Sainik Board letter No. 105-SB (6)/7/W & C/KSB dated 08 Feb 1984 only those ex-servicemen are admitted to Paraplegic Rehabilitation Centre, Kirkee, whose injuries/disablements are attributable to service and are certified as such by the Commandant of the Military Hospital, Air Force & Naval Hospital from where the ex-servicemen is invalided out.
2. Admission will be restricted only to ex-servicemen of the three Defence Services.
3. Paraplegic & Quadriplegic who are unable to look after themselves due to their medical condition/economic reasons may be considered for admission.
4. Paraplegic & Quadriplegic who are economically capable of looking after them may be given temporary admission as a special case.
5. All applications received for admission will be referred to the Commandant, Military Hospital, Kirkee, regarding their medical assessment and suitability for admission to Paraplegic Rehabilitation Centre, Kirkee.
6. Battle casualties will be given due priority in admission to Paraplegic Rehabilitation Centre, Kirkee.
7. On receipt of medical opinion from Military Hospital, Kirkee, each application will be considered by the Chairman, Paraplegic Rehabilitation centre Committee, who may take into consideration the following points while deciding admission:
a) Status of the individual – preference will be given to other ranks of three services that live in inaccessible/ remote areas.
b) Those who have no relations to look after them
c) Lack of availability of Hospital and medical facilities near to his home.
8. Performa of application form for admission to this centre Click Here.